Any Builders Here?

Cion

Sup guys!

I'm purchasing a DM-4800 in a week or so, and I planned on buying a 70 series-DM-4800 console from Argosy, BUT I WANT a 90 series...however I don't want to spend that much money. Are they any builders interested in building myself a 90 series desk ASAP at a reasonable fee?

I'm an artist, and would LOVE to build it myself, however I don't have the space nor the tools. Anyone serious of this task should be within the inner city of NYC, being my studio is in Brooklyn N.Y.C

If you're interested, e-mail me at ciondadon@optonline.net

This is what I'm looking for:

http://www.argosyconsole.com/dm4800.htm

Thanks guys!

Fishmed_Returns said:
Show us pictures when you get it.

(We like seeing stuff :D )
Sure will!!

Forever rain, thanks my friend, but you're a bit late. This post been floating here for quite some time now. However, I have a guy who is about a week into the project. I've seen the console so far, and must say it's BEAUTIFUL! :p I'm paying the guy $1,600 dollars, and the console is being built to my needs in the likliness of the Agrosy 90 series console for the DM-4800. He's actually going to help build new walls, speaker boxes, and track lighting for my studio. It all should be done in a months time...hopefully! :rolleyes:

I'll post photo's when complete!

Cion'
:cool:

Back