Please review my rap, i wouldn't say im very good!

Chase Hansford

My rap, please tell me if it is shit? Thanks here we go,

the pain that we saw is fading, our relationship theres no point saving,
scared and worried in the bed that your laid in, hate some situations that were faced in, laid eyes on a girl that was pretty damn amazing, when Its sunny and hardly raining wanna go on a trip with the money that we're saving, wanna get out of the hood you were raised in ,
its funny this rap is just made for you when the suns not out but the skies are still blue and hoped and wished I was still stood here with you...

Another one..

This is the chases slow but fast satanic brain reaction, a chain reaction that didnt come over me just a little fraction, these tak-tiks are like tic-tacs they help for a while then the shit fires right back,
plus im running slack couldnt give a fack
while my chest is stumbling tummy rumbling brain pumping letting it get under my skin, im bout to spin flip and cripple, its all dismissle.
the brain waves are all over the place that is my pitfull,
sitting on the sofa watching opra when somehow a cobra took da controller bit my leg and my whole life was over

Good is subjetive, I have another way of seeing things. Music is art, no matter the genre and if it's from the heart, it's good. I like the lyrics, but I would like to hear the song itself, and your flow, so I could give a better opinion. Keep it up!

Back