New song by me "feathers dont float forever" a cute song!

Jordan,
Welcome.
Why is the vocal lop sided?
Have you listened to Walter Tore's Spontobeat songs? You should - & read his manifesto as well. Some of the songs he spontaneously writes/records are exemplary. (find him at soundclick or in the MP3 clinic)
The song starts off in a nice niave Johnathon Richman direction but the melody & accompaniment pretty much abandon the song for a while. Slide often has elements of detuned note/dischord in it but yours seems to be dominated by them.
I think you should either mix to mono or get a realistic stereo image sorted.

Jordan,
You missed the point again. This isn't your brag book myspace page. This is where you invite and consider critical comment & suggestion. Instead you've done your usual and exploded with unwarranted enthusiasm for ill prepared aural snippets of your self medicating drug therapy.
I was prepared to try but I give up. I also apologise to anyone reading this for inflicting you on this forum.
have a nice life - I putting up the cone of silence & spray painting the side that faces you.

hehe, well i just made all these new songs, and i thought it was neat to hear the progression, and that it would give songwriting critics a cool perspective! they are not snippets, they are punk! I even took your advice, rayc, and on "beauty love" i mixed things more in a standard stereo way i think, and not 'lopsided'

ok, this song should be worthy of songing talk.its made fresh this afternoon(an hour ago) and could be seen as a total style opposite song of feathes dont float forever, its called 'old dusty saddle'

Horse Song Donmp3 versionclassicalmastere.mp3 - 3.07MB

the song is about a man who only has his horse in this world; the horse gets bit by a snake and dies, and get some balladry and its psychedellic and heavy! its got a cool psychedellic freakout at the end.

teysha, i've heard a few people on this forum compare me to akex, i've never heard any music from them, i even looked to find some, and i couldnt, i doubt we have much in common, and i do a lot of different songs! i dont even listen to music anyways.

Back