new song lyric

tweedledee

this is my most recent work. semi classical sound to the melody. it is called master weaver. (subject to copywrite laws)
Gleaming sphere
a chandalier
the crown jewel of the night

beckons forth the even' tide
calls it with her light
liquid silver figures dance
upon the satin sea

to and fro
her flounces flow
satin o'er petticoat
filling time with sacred mystery

Master weaver weaves her gown
sews the seams
and hems it down
ties horizen's sash around
weave oh Master weaver

thread of water weaver spins
sews to mend what's rent by sin
bids creations dance begin
she speaks of him
believe her
believe her

behold the sight
it holds her tight
a swath of velvet cloak
blackest black in softest silk
above her skirt it floats

hands of master
from the scatter
diamonds far and nigh
He counts each gem
it has been said
then fastens with a fire thread
fastens each one where it cam to lie

master weaver weaves her gown
sews the seams and hems it down
ties horizon's sash around
weave oh master weaver

thread of fire weaver winds
velevt to the satin binds
His tapestry of night will find
that morning shall receive her
receive her

(Vocal interlude, chorus again)

Last edited:
Nice - has a very classical feel to it. Reminiscent of days of old, castles and kings, queens and cinderella balls.... I can hear this with some older style keyboard, and / or classical guitars.... Cool stuff tweedledee..... :D

thanx. the melody is long done. it will be many weeks before i have the music recorded. my gear hasn't even arrived yet, i have to learnt he software, ect.. i have a crude recoridng med with a standard pc mike and a freeware, if you wanna hear it, but i feel a bit awkward posting soemthing like that on a forum like this.

It had a Sounds of Silence feel to me as I read it. I love a song that spins a tale. (Pun intended.) You have done yourself proud with this one. ;)

up-fiddler said:
It had a Sounds of Silence feel to me as I read it. I love a song that spins a tale. (Pun intended.) You have done yourself proud with this one. ;)
thanx. it's not so much paul simon influenced as hayley westenra. i wrote this after hearing her sing the dark waltz.

Freddy said:
Throw it up! I think I have heard it (I did a quick search :) )

You have a beautiful voice :)
huh? where would you have heard it?

well anyway, here it is.
type the 3 or 4 letter code in the upper right hand corner into the space next to it. that will take yout o the download page....this is not the final recording by the way. i did soem touch up editing to the final version but it is too large a file and i cna't post it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIM4AN11

tweedledee said:

well anyway, here it is.
type the 3 or 4 letter code in the upper right hand corner into the space next to it. that will take yout o the download page....this is not the final recording by the way. i did soem touch up editing to the final version but it is too large a file and i cna't post it.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XIM4AN11
DId you take that link down?

It didn't work for me....
:(

i didn't take it down but to be honest i didn't post it. a friend of mine converted the wav file to mp3 for me and posted it. if anyone here wants to convert thw wav to mp3 again so i can post it properly lemme know

tweedledee said:

It was that upload, you had linked it to another forum, but I don't remember what or where.

The link works fine if you copy it and paste it into your address bar.

For some reason it doesn't work from here if I just click it.

Back