Lyricist Partner

klutzee

lafhlkhdsfluayroeytg
I have been contemplating this for a long time...Im gonna go ahead and try it.

I have several songs (ideas) in various stages of completion. The main thing preventing me from finishing them is lyrics.

Im looking to form a partnership wth someone to help me out on my lyrics. I would love to find some one that I can present my idea to and they polish it up. I would like to give you my subject matter, my feelings,where I wanna go, what I wanna say, and maybe the scratch lyrics and you make it great!!!

I will say that my subject matter could be contraversial to some...sometimes its not politically correct. I dont write about lovey dovey crap. Some could say that Im negative...maybe???? I just think Im keeping it real.

My favs/influences are...The Beatles, ELO, Jellyfish, Imperial Drag, Floyd, Josh Fix, Steely Dan, Eagles, L.R.B., Billy Joel, Elton John,Walsh, Chicago...so on so forth......

I am not looking for someone to colaborate with musically....just lyrics.

So if you wanna help me write some of the best songs ever known to man kind ;) let me know.....we'll see what happens.
Worth a shot right?

Thanks

Hi, Certainly happy to explore the idea. I'm a bit harassed until the weekend, so unless you get inundated with interest, a little communication in respect of the finer details is on the cards.

all the best

Tim

Do you have any links to your music that one could listen to?

And LRB..... "Little River Band"? Say it ain't so.... :)

Do you have any links to your music that one could listen to?

And LRB..... "Little River Band"? Say it ain't so.... :)
HAHAHAHA Yep!!!! You gotta love "Its A Long Way There"..I know I Know..its a guilty pleasure

I had a family emergency that prevented me from replying or doing anything musical. I did upload some stuff. I will PM you guys and give you a link!!!
Thanks for responses!!!

Back