Looking for a compliation with a guitarist...

Ninja_Drummer

Hey, I'm trying to experiment different sounds and methods with my drums. So I'm looking for any experienced progressive rock guitarist that would like some drum tracks added to any songs he/she might've made. No pay unfortunately. Just for the sake of fun and experiment.

Hey, I'm trying to experiment different sounds and methods with my drums. So I'm looking for any experienced progressive rock guitarist that would like some drum tracks added to any songs he/she might've made. No pay unfortunately. Just for the sake of fun and experiment.

Just out of pure curiousity, if it's you adding to someone elses work, why do you want someone experienced? I'd understand if you wanted them to work on your stuff :confused:

Considering what you're asking, you should broaden your "requirements".

Ah sorry, basically just offering drum tracks for any solo artist that would like to have a bit of fun with experimentaion and whatnot.

Hmmm...

I have a small collection of "half decent" acoustic guitar tracks... one or more of which I always thought someone else could add on to, on the way to MAYbe coming up with a song out of it...

they are more like trial runs for ideas, as I never fleshed out the other parts...

I could lay somethign on you, see if it struck your fancy... no harm done of its not your cup of tea.

Hey im interested, Ive got lots of unfinished riffs/sort of songs with no drums (or with drums but I can take them out). I'll send you some tracks if you send me some drum tracks for me to jam over.

I like a kind of surfy-blues-rock/grunge-stoner_rock/sabbath-esque_metallish kinda thing.

email: mk.clssn@gmail.com

Back