In a Big rush

GazEcc

mBallstát atá tiomanta
Hello everyone,

Anyone who's been following my escapades dancing across international borders with my band and moving homes / studio is either a really dedicated fan or a downright stalker :P anyway....

Proposal: I just got a call a wee while ago from my best friends mother asking my band to play at her surprise 21st basically I'd forgotten she was gonna be 21 so now I'm in a rush to get her something special and whats more special than writing her a song?... yeah I'm broke so its kinda limited to that :P

Work done so far: Guide Vocals, MIDI Bass, Guide Acc. Guitar, And a Drum Loop.

Planned Work: I'm getting in a session drummer during the week, The bassist out of my group has already agreed to do his bit. I'm doing guitars (you know actually with some technique and flavour not the listless drivel it is at them moment (I hate it) And I'll do vocals (I'm quite impressed actually by the borrowed AKG D7 but we shalln't argue over that I have my LDC sorted for this. I'm also sending it off to abbey road to be mastered and am writing the score / lyrics out to hand to her. (with the CD of course)

What I need from you guy's & gal's: Feedback on the track as a whole, from a songwriter point of view, I'm aware its a propper terrible mix, its only guide tracks for the drummer. Idea's for instrumentation no matter how exotic. Idea's for Vocal's, the general plan is to keep the vocal line as is and introduce some humming.

Thanks Folks :)

PS: I forgot to say, Input on Dynamic Stylings of the Vocals and Competence & Fluency of the Melody and Chordal Structure are also in the firing line. And Honesty is my friend here :P

Attachments

• Happy Birthday Nicole.mp3
    7.5 MB · Views: 14
Just incase you were wondering folks I finished the track, albeit in a rush, heres the mix if you want a listen :) her birthday was yesterday but the party's on on friday :D

Attachments

• Happy birthday nicole.mp3
    7.7 MB · Views: 2
Back