iBjamming on myiPad

TAE

All you have is now
Not meaning to be ungrateful but.... but not exactly what I was shooting / asking for Chater-la..

I know it's HR.com but HR.com is not JUST about recording and the iPads and Androids system are not JUST about recording..they are freeking awesome sound module tools..awesome remote controlers for mixers and such...

That is why the suggestion was to have an iPad thread in User Forums by "Brands" not in the general discussion area...

Well you are the big Kahona and it is your football to make the rules upon so I will take what I can get....until I start my own iPad music power users BBS ....booooowha ha ha! My BBS will rule the universe!

V-bulletin????? hmmmmmmm??

;)

Thanks Chater-la :thumbs up:

There are thousands of music/recording apps for iOS, but very few for any of the others. That is directly attributable to the latency issue that I've previously written about. :cool:

Waiting for a recording done on an iPad please.

Wasn't what I really had planned to use mine for but it appears it is capable of such heretical "magic"...I'll see if I can bang a quickie out for the sake of just doing it...I'll do something by end of the week..I hope.

I picked up a used iPad 2 with 32 gb for $200 and bought the is200 Behringer iPad dock for $100...The dock is ultra plastic but it is an input output interface...we'll see

Back