I have a dual mic lavalier rig that ends in one plug...but it is the kind that works on iPhones, etc. I want to also use it on my standard digital recorders with a standard 3.5mm (?) mini plug..the one that looks like a small stereo earbud male plug. I keep finding plenty of the reverse...TO Apple type, but not the other way.

Any help? Thanks! John

Old radio guy, can't play a lick.