Video File Issues!

wtfuhz

5 dollar loud blunts
I recently tried making a video with windows movie maker and a Flip HD. It let me import all of my files and it was working fine. What I didn't know was that the Flip uses mp4 files and wmm doesn't accept those. I worked for 5 hours straight editting and cropping this video and when i try uploading it to youtube, it says that it can't. Is there some way that I can make all of the clips that I have mp3's? It would really suck if I had to restart and have all of this work go to waste. I know windows movie maker sucks and i should probably get a new program :mad:

---------- Post added at 22:13 ---------- Previous post was at 22:08 ----------

I guess I could stand remaking the video since i can just copy what i did the first time. But still, is there a way to make these files from mp4 to mp3 without having to buy that stupid software?

There are conversion programs of various levels of usefulness....

Ask the dudes in the video forum down below... they might have an idea on what's best...

Moviemaker is actually a pretty good program. It's got most of the stuff you want for quick and easy, and it's not hard to use.

I expect that the YouTube difficulty may result from how you rendered your Moviemaker video.

After you've finished all your editing, the next thing is to "save it to my computer". Here you get a number of choices about how you can save, and you should pick a format that's going to be small enough to load up to YouTube.

Back