Studio fatigue

Alright man, it will be final packaged tomorrow afternoon. You decide what shipping method, Paypal me and I will send them Thursday morning.

:listeningmusic:

Ok. Verifying the numbers.. for USPS Retail Ground

$10 + $139.60 = $149.60 Total - correct?

I included a 4' and 8' power cables for ya as well. You gotta buy the TRS cables or whatever you going to use...

:)

Sent PM with tracking number. Looks like you get them Wednesday. :)

Cheers bro!

Jimmy

Dang didn't know you were in CO I could have driven and gotten them.
Have you always been in CO? Didn't realize that.

My house purchase fell through on inspection so I didn't really have the room anyway.

Fail. ^^

Edit: The monitors...not the house.
Sorry about the house.

No problem! We're glad to find the problems now rather than later.
Housing is falling rapidly so I think we might find a better deal down the road anyway.

Good luck picking up a new house, [MENTION=188609]Nola[/MENTION].

My new location is in a pretty noisey neighborhood. I mentioned somewhere here I'm directly across the highway from a shop that
customizes light trucks/4x4s/SUVs, and one major customization appears to be kick-ass sound systems. On top of that, many vehicles
moving up and down the highway here are blasting music at extreme levels, as well as blaring their loud exhaust systems. There are
long, relatively quiet periods throughout the days, so it's not intolerable - mostly quiet enough after 10PM so I can sleep well enough.

Well.. the whole point of mentioning all that was to say that within that environment I could probably get away with making a good
amount of (musical) noise of my own without causing a major problem. I'll be able to listen to the monitors louder than I initially
thought.

Dang didn't know you were in CO I could have driven and gotten them.
Have you always been in CO? Didn't realize that.

My house purchase fell through on inspection so I didn't really have the room anyway.

Well shit! Yeah, I been here since 1981...

Sorry about the house thing man. :(

Where are you? Maybe you can come by sometime if you in the area?

Oh shit! I just IP'd you. You are not far at all. I thought NOLA meant you were in New Orleans.

See, you should post your state and look at others locations. We could have been hangin out by now... :)

Last edited:
Crazy! I never look at where people are from. Next time I'm in Denver I will let you know.

And by the way, feel free to hit me up and drive the hour to meet. I'll make you a steak or something. :)

Damn. Who else from here is in CO?
A meet up thread for each State could be a cool idea.

Damn. Who else from here is in CO?
A meet up thread for each State could be a cool idea.

Dave (Chili), one of the mods here travels a bunch. Haven't seen him in a while but we met up for steak dinner and drinks a couple of times.

Hell, I met a guy from Germany on this site. Mixed one of his records and mastered another. Him and his brother took a tour of the US. They stayed with me for 4 days and we went on a tour of the mountains. Sometimes in the SUV. Sometimes in the Corvette.

Funny how small the world can get via the internet. :)

Back