Remixing Remix ideas

walters

How do i take a MIX and then Remix it
What are some key things i should do to Remix a Original Mix

Remix
1.) Tempo is different?
2.) Added Overdubs?
3.) what else is different?

How do i mix to make it sound like a remix ?

So how do i remix a song?

What are the Basics i can do to remix a song?

I would like to take one song of mine and remix it like
10 times so i have 10 different remixes of the same song
how do i do this?

How do i change the ORDER of the tracks when im blending
or mixing i have to change the ORDER of how they BLEND and
mix its the ORDER

Order#1:

track#1 piano
track#2 vocals
track#3 guitar
track#4 bass

I mix them these 4 tracks and blend them

Order#2:

track#1 guitar
track#2 bass
track#3 piano
track#4 vocals

Order#3:

track#1 vocals
track#2 guitar
track#3 piano
track#4 bass

Buy re-arranging the Track order you get different BLENDING
why is that?

I refuse to quit! muahaahaahaa!

An essay on remixing a mix
by ez_willis​

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about remixing a mix. Advancments in remixing songs can be linked to many areas. Given that its influence pervades our society, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Inevitably remixing songs is often misunderstood by the aristocracy, obviously. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Society is our own everyday reality. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he saw clearly into the human heart. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however remixing a mix irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

Increasingly economic growth and innovation are being attributed to remixing a mix. We will begin by looking at the Custard-Not-Mustard model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates. Cost
Of
Living

remixing a mix

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Seemingly the cost of living plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting the two, equally popular approaches to remixing songs. If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of the uncompromising Bartholomew Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to remixing a mix. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.

I hope, for our sake that remixing a mix will endure.
Conclusion

In conclusion, remixing a mix parades along man's streets and man waves back. It replenishes the self, 'literally' plants seeds for harvest,, though remixing songs brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly remixing a mix.

The final say goes to the award winning Leonardo Kournikova: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without remixing a mix.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Your remixing songs - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

walters said:
So how do i remix a song?

What are the Basics i can do to remix a song?

I would like to take one song of mine and remix it like
10 times so i have 10 different remixes of the same song
how do i do this?

Remix like you mix just undo it first. Reorder the mix to remix and layer. Use creamy compression to balance the remix.

Do it 10 times and save each one to a CD 24bit/192kHz.

:confused: :p blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,

corrections posted below correspond to the red numbers.

ez_willis said:
I refuse to quit! muahaahaahaa!

An essay on remixing a mix
by ez_willis​

I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about remixing a mix. Advancments in remixing songs can be linked to many areas. Given that its influence pervades our society, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. Inevitably(1) remixing songs is often misunderstood by the aristocracy, obviously. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Society is our own everyday reality. Back when Vealinger reamarked ‘the power struggle will continue while the great tale of humanity remains untold’ [1] he saw clearly into the human heart. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on(2) the survival of our world,(3) however remixing a mix irons out misconceptions from our consciousness.

Special care must be taken when analysing such a delicate subject. On the other hand(4) anyone that disagrees with me is an idiot. It grows stonger every day.

Economic Factors

Increasingly (5)economic growth and innovation are being attributed to remixing a mix. We will begin by looking at the Custard-Not-Mustard model, making allowances for recent changes in interest rates. Cost
Of
Living

remixing a mix

There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. Seemingly (6)the cost of living plays in increasingly important role in the market economy. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Politics - smolitics! Placing theory on the scales of justice and weighing it against practice can produce similar results to contrasting the two, (7)equally popular approaches to remixing songs. If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

One quote comes instantly to mind when examining this topic. I mean of course the words of the uncompromising Bartholomew Lionel Forbes Dickinson(8) 'A man must have his cake and eat it in order to justify his actions.' [2] Primarily, he is referring to remixing a mix. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However (9)this can lead to missing out important facts.

I hope, for our sake (10)that remixing a mix will endure.
Conclusion

In conclusion, remixing a mix parades along man's streets and man waves back. It replenishes the self,(11) 'literally' plants seeds for harvest,, (12)though remixing songs brings with it obvious difficulties, it is truly remixing a mix.

The final say goes to the award winning Leonardo Kournikova: 'I wouldn't be where I am today without remixing a mix.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Vealinger - Turtle Power - 2003 ICJ

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Your remixing songs - Issue 43 - Never Ever Publishing

(1) a comma shoudl be placed after "Inevitably", and i wouldn't place "'obviously" at the end of this sentece since "inevitably" is already modifying the statement
(2) "on" doesn't fit propperly in this situation, i would use "for"
(3) a semicolon should be placed after "world" and a comma should be placed after "however"
(4) a comma should be placed after "hand"
(5) a comma should be placed after "increasingly"
(6) a comma should be placed after "seemingly"
(7) a comma is not needed after "two"
(8) a comma should be placed after "Dickinson"
(9) a comma should be palced after "However"
(10) a comma should be placed after "sake"
(11) the comma should be removed and a semicolon should be placed after "self"; i do like the use of quotations around 'literally', which indicate that the word 'literally' is being used 'figureatively' in this statement
(12) the two commas should be removed and a period placed after "harvest"; capitalize the "T" in "though"

overall a pretty good essay, but not the quality i'd expect from someone with essayitis.

B-

zed32 said:
corrections posted below correspond to the red numbers.

(1) a comma shoudl be placed after "Inevitably", and i wouldn't place "'obviously" at the end of this sentece since "inevitably" is already modifying the statement
(3) a semicolon should be placed after "world" and a comma should be placed after "however"
(4) a comma should be placed after "hand"
(5) a comma should be placed after "increasingly"
(6) a comma should be placed after "seemingly"
(7) a comma is not needed after "two"
(8) a comma should be placed after "Dickinson"
(9) a comma should be palced after "However"
(10) a comma should be placed after "sake"
(11) the comma should be removed and a semicolon should be placed after "self"; i do like the use of quotations around 'literally', which indicate that the word 'literally' is being used 'figureatively' in this statement
(12) the two commas should be removed and a period placed after "harvest"; capitalize the "T" in "though"

overall a pretty good essay, but not the quality i'd expect from someone with essayitis.

B-

This will certainly blow my cover, and I hate to waste it on someone other than walters, but-

I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, Einstein, but you have to promise not to tell anyone else. It's called a Random Essay Generator . You type in a title and it does all the work for you. How long did you spend correcting *my* essay anyways? I've never even read one before, ha!

zed32 said:
You should always put your [L] BEFORE the [D] in [SHOULD]..And capitalize the [ i ] when used as a proper noun...And you should always put the [ n ] after the [ e ] and before the [ c ] in the word sentence..... :D
zed32 said:
You should always spell [PROPERLY] properly...And once again, when using [ i ] as a proper noun capitalize it.... :D

ZED32 said:
(11) the comma should be removed and a semicolon should be placed after "self"; i do like the use of quotations
You should always capitalize [ i ] when used as a proper noun... :D
ZED said:
around 'literally', which indicate that the word 'literally' is being used 'figureatively' in this statement
You should always spell [FIGURATIVELY] correctly..... :D
ZED32 said:
Overall a pretty good essay, but not the quality i'd expect from someone with essayitis.

Well there is my 2 cents worth.... :D

true-eurt said:
You should always put your [L] BEFORE the [D] in [SHOULD]..And capitalize the [ i ] when used as a proper noun...And you should always put the [ n ] after the [ e ] and before the [ c ] in the word sentence..... :D You should always spell [PROPERLY] properly...And once again, when using [ i ] as a proper noun capitalize it.... :D

You should always capitalize [ i ] when used as a proper noun... :D You should always spell [FIGURATIVELY] correctly..... :D

Bwahaahaaaha uh, uh , uh haaaaaa!

I've tried to give you rep love true, it has been telling me to spread it around. I have spread it around but still no rep love for eurt? Nice post though! :D

ez_willis said:
Bwahaahaaaha uh, uh , uh haaaaaa!

I've tried to give you rep love true, it has been telling me to spread it around. I have spread it around but still no rep love for eurt? Nice post though! :D
Thanks for trying..just start puttin out more Willis :D

true-eurt said:
You should always put your [L] BEFORE the [D] in [SHOULD]..And capitalize the [ i ] when used as a proper noun...And you should always put the [ n ] after the [ e ] and before the [ c ] in the word sentence..... :D You should always spell [PROPERLY] properly...And once again, when using [ i ] as a proper noun capitalize it.... :D

You should always capitalize [ i ] when used as a proper noun... :D You should always spell [FIGURATIVELY] correctly..... :D

hey i wasn't the one making the essay haha, i was playing the role of stupid teacher's assistant correcting the essay.

Back