Pod X3 Pro + TC Helicon Voiceworks not working, help!

mutantturtle182

I am trying to hook up the two listed pieces of equipment together and it isn't working very well.

Seeing as how they both have preamp's, I am trying to do this digitally to skip the other preamp.

I was able to run my mic into the voiceworks then through s/pdif go to the pod and so on.

The catch is the voiceworks does not run at 96k, only 44.1 or 44 although you can set the sample rate to external if you are using a digital input. The pod does run at 96k, so I wanted to run my mic through the pod first, then I figured just run the s/pdif to the voiceworks and back to the pod...it isn't working though for some reason...I am able to get my vocals but I am not able to get any of the harmony voices or anything...so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong or what?

How is it that I am still able to hear the vocals but not the other stuff?

Any help would be appreciated!

Bump!

I have been playing around with the stuff more...

I have gotten them to work kinda...the TC helicon is working at a sample rate of 44.1 but the pod is still set to 96k...but they are only hooked up through s/pdif...

Since the pod is the last piece in the chain before going into my daw (pro tools), does that mean it is being sent to my daw as 96k? Or since it is starting out at 44.1 and then to 96 that it's really some number inbetween...or is it just staying at 44.1?

I'm kinda confused by all this stuff. lol

Back