La-610 is off da chain for vocals!!!!

mistarags2006

Hey I just bought tha UA LA-610 and its GREAT on vocals..check out 2 of my new joints i recorded with it at www.myspace.com/mistarags I used a Rode NTK mic, an echo mia sound card, and done the mixing in Sonar 5...Trust me this thing (La-610) will give u PRO STUDIO results with no hassle at all. its plug and play..u can make your vocals sound warm and creamy or if you prefer u can make them sound transparent and sweet!! If anyone tell u this thing isnt any good 9 times out of 10 they either dont know how to use it, or it just doest fit their music taste!

That's great, but I don't think too many people need convincing that Universal Audio's components are nice. It's not exactly budget gear....

Yeah u right

lol..yeah i know EXACTLY what u mean...i didnt get it over night though..lol...I been wanting this thing forever, and i finally used some of my tax return this year to purchase it..The reason why I posted this form is so that people can listen to my songs and get an IDEA of what it sounds like...when i was in tha market lookin to buy one ALOT of people told me that it sucked and was a waste of money, and ALOT of people told me it was great, but any of those people didnt have any music, or samples I could listen to..they only had their word..I dont want to be one of those people..lol

Back