I've got problems

august

hey there, sorry to post in a techniqueforum but i couldnt find help. i have a zoom multitrak recording studio MRS-1608, and when it turns on it would get past a screen that says: Ver1.07, and you cannot do anything else, also it won't turn off after that, please help!:confused:

hey there, sorry to post in a techniqueforum but i couldnt find help. i have a zoom multitrak recording studio MRS-1608, and when it turns on it would get past a screen that says: Ver1.07, and you cannot do anything else, also it won't turn off after that, please help!:confused:

My first guess is that your hard disk has problems. Have you tried booting into ROM Utility mode (boot up while pressing the Clear key) and trying the hard disk maintenance procedures?

Don't we all :D
OY! Don't get me started, please. You guys don't know from problems. I'm schmutzing over here.

:D

Seriously, august (my grandfather's name, BTW :) ), I'd check or try to remember what usually comes up next on the screen in the startup process. That *may* point to where the problem is. But the fact that you can't even turn the machine off bugs me.

Hopefully that thing is still under warranty; I'd take it right there - at minimum for advice - first.

G.

Back