Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: The Internet's Best Recording Resources

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Nice collections.

Thanks
    Hey guys I'm really new to this sight so I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I just started researching how I can start recording in my house. I have some money saved up, and kind of have a kind of start up list of what I need to start off my home studio. For my DAW I'm going to use REAPER, for my interface I'm going to get Focusrite Scarlett Solo, for my mic, MXL 770, for my keyboard, Akai professional MPK Mini, and I'm going to get AKG studio headphones, I know I need some mic accessories, some sound isolaters or whatever they're called. Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice for starting of software and hardware, if I'm doing it right and so on... Thanks a bunch.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMadHetter View Post
    Hey guys I'm really new to this sight so I'm sorry if this is not the right place to post this. I just started researching how I can start recording in my house. I have some money saved up, and kind of have a kind of start up list of what I need to start off my home studio. For my DAW I'm going to use REAPER, for my interface I'm going to get Focusrite Scarlett Solo, for my mic, MXL 770, for my keyboard, Akai professional MPK Mini, and I'm going to get AKG studio headphones, I know I need some mic accessories, some sound isolaters or whatever they're called. Anyways, I'm just wondering if anyone has any advice for starting of software and hardware, if I'm doing it right and so on... Thanks a bunch.
    With what you have mentioned above a seasoned homewrecker could lay down some fantastic recordings...well what you have mentioned and a decent PC or Imac with an i5 processor or higher with maybe at least 8 gigs of ram...You're good to go just plug it all in and hang out at Cocko's (Reaper land) tons of helpful people there to get you up and running....then make music and prosper.

Thanks
    This is a couple years old but i just saw it today and i thought it would be really useful info to anyone recording real drums as well as any live instruments.
    Win 7 Ult Dell i7 4core 6700ghz 32 GB, 1,2x2, 4 Tb Barracuda HD's running Pro tools 2019 through Allen&Heath Qu-32

Thread Information