I would like to live record my student during her recording session

TCD

And I want the sound with effects and all from my speakers or computer live without feed backs....is there a way to do this?
I only have a home studio room 13x12 and I use mixcraft 6. My camera is a sony Cyber shot. Or I have a web cam Logitech 9000.
I would like to have a good quality sound video. How?:facepalm::o
I really appreciate your advice
Thanks
TCD

And I want the sound with effects and all from my speakers or computer live without feed backs....is there a way to do this?
I only have a home studio room 13x12 and I use mixcraft 6. My camera is a sony Cyber shot. Or I have a web cam Logitech 9000.
I would like to have a good quality sound video. How?:facepalm::o
I really appreciate your advice
Thanks
TCD

There will be others that will provide other options, but here would be my approach. I would record the sound with either a computer and and audio interface, or a portastudio (these can be a few as two channel upwards), two mikes if solo. Bring the sound tracks into a mixing software (DAW) get it mixed. Get the sound mixed to your liking. Bring the video into a movie editor with sound, synchronize the video camera sound with the sound from your mixed recorded sound. Mute the camera's sound and render out.

I left out many details as I am not sure how much you know and don't know. This is just an approach. When you reply, let us know a little more information, is is just one person, instrument, voice, etc. Then folks here can help more.

whatever you use to record the audio, set the sample rate to 48k (as opposed to 44,100) since this is the sample rate that video uses.

Back