how to bring changes in the tempo of song

nimeshkansara

hi.........

I am using nuendo 4 and I don't know how to bring changes in the tempo of the song i.e I want to increase and decrease the tempo in between of the song gradually or some time I want to bring changes right from the beginning of the song. this kind of the changes I can see in the demo o f keyboard or I can see in the live performance of the classic music.....

thanks in advance........

Hit Ctrl+T to bring up the tempo track (alternatively you can use the project dropdown menu), draw in your tempo changes using the pencil tool.

Make sure the tempo is set to 'track' rather than 'fixed' in your transport bar and cubase/nuendo will read the changes as the project plays.

Is this the right section of the forum for this?

Hit Ctrl+T to bring up the tempo track (alternatively you can use the project dropdown menu), draw in your tempo changes using the pencil tool.

Make sure the tempo is set to 'track' rather than 'fixed' in your transport bar and cubase/nuendo will read the changes as the project plays.

Is this the right section of the forum for this?

(thanks)

I don't know where to put this question I am new on this forum

I'm curious as to why you have Nuendo (a serious and expensive post production package) when there are other less expensive (sometimes free) products. It seems like you're wasting a $1500 software package. Or did you somehow get it for free.

I'm curious as to why you have Nuendo (a serious and expensive post production package) when there are other less expensive (sometimes free) products. It seems like you're wasting a $1500 software package. Or did you somehow get it for free.

maybe he is into post production? there's no need to tell him what software he should or shouldn't be using, it's certainly not a waste of money even if you think so.

Back