HD24 MTC problem

polyroy

Basically i'm doing a university project using all hardware and am having a problem with sending MTC out of the HD24 i'm using. I need to be able to start/stop either a TR707, Doepfer MSY2 or MMT8 (only devices I have that use MIDI) via MTC so I can easily multitrack this stuff into a more interesting composition instead of recording just one long jam.

Whatever MIDI device works will be clocking a TR606 via DIN sync which will be triggering an SH101 and a couple of Doepfer modulars. I have MTC and MMC send out of the HD24 enabled, the MSY2 has a clock LED which lights up when MIDI out from the HD24 is connected but the stop/start light doesnt. External MIDI is enabled on the MMT8, the 707 is working clocked from my DAW so I cant really figure out whats going on. The cables I have work for both MIDI and DIN sync duties between all my gear but just dont seem to want to work with the HD24.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated!

Thanks

Man, you lost me in the second sentence!:) Go to the HD24 yahoo forum, there are folks there who are BRILLIANT on the HD24.

Back