Digital voice/sound recorder with date/time recording

eldiener

I am looking for a digitial voice or sound recorder which will automatically record sound at given date/times for a certain period of time. In other words I am looking for recorder for which I can set arbitrarily start times and time durations for recording. Does anybody know if such a digitial voice recorder or digital sound recorder exists ?

I would also like the functionality in such a voice/sound recorder which would enable me to start and stop recordings from a distance, maybe through bluretooth or wifi from my Android phone or some other device, without having to physically start and stop such a recorder by pressing the record or stop button on the recorder itself.

I have a feeling that the type of digital voice/sound recorder I am looking for exists, but I find it nearly impossible to find such a device from the descriptions I read about digital voice or sound recorders online.

Bluetooth and wifi have limited distances they work over. How far a distance are you talking about for controlling the recorder? Mot likely that is the most impractical part of what you are looking for.
BTW, in most US states, it is illegal to record someone without having their permission first.

Bluetooth and wifi have limited distances they work over. How far a distance are you talking about for controlling the recorder? Mot likely that is the most impractical part of what you are looking for.
BTW, in most US states, it is illegal to record someone without having their permission first.

I am just talking about very short distances of 50-60 feet at the very most. I will not be recording anyone else and my need is not for any sort of secretive recording of anything. The need for distance recording is completely secondary to my need for timed recording of particular durations, and if a digital recorder has the timed recording feature I can live without the seond feature.

Back