cool edit special edition

dirtydoo

i ran into an old friend of mine that i used to record for and make beats for and we got to talkin and shootting da shit. he got to talking about ALL the new shit he got and he mention he had a special cool edit that when u recorded it made the recording sound perfect. i found this hard to beleave knowing that all software recording to hard disk pretty much sounds the same. has any body heard of this software, i think he was probaly just high

dirtydoo said:
i ran into an old friend of mine that i used to record for and make beats for and we got to talkin and shootting da shit. he got to talking about ALL the new shit he got and he mention he had a special cool edit that when u recorded it made the recording sound perfect. i found this hard to beleave knowing that all software recording to hard disk pretty much sounds the same. has any body heard of this software, i think he was probaly just high
Just ask him one question and you'll have your answer:

Sound perfect to whom?

G.

what it playa? I'm a hispanic girl that reck it like Gangat Boo, I'm versatile too,I'm on my grind to come up, and I ain't goin stop till I accomplish it. Do you know how to use Pro tools, if so can u respond to legitlogic.

From reading your previous posts and your obvious deterioration of language skills in this one, let alone the ridiculas nature of your question i would say you are doing one of two things.

1. Trolling
or
2. Been spending too much time in the mic Forum.

p.s. By the way hows that Hispanic alter ego of yours doing?

warble2 said:
It's Adoobie isn't it?
That's a really smokin' program. All of my best buds use it. The "EZ Wider" plugin gives your tracks a cool spaced out type of sound.

Back