Best recording technique!

westin said:
Best recording technique! :D

I doubt it......

I hate it when people register just so they can spam us with advertising..... advertising for guns, drugs, and people hating attitude. Your Administrators signature is a picture of a gun clip that says "die by the gun", his profile icon is a smilie face smoking a joint that turns into a pot leaf, and your memers have names like "killyurself". Gee, I could be wrong but if you hate "yurself" enough to "killyurself" then it's a good bet you hate everybody else, too!

especially when they do it without even having the guts to let us know anything about themselves in their new profile.

"Get away with it just because I can!"

Is that a "guy thing"?? Or just a "rap thing"??

This thread should be deleted......

Last edited:
That "forum" link has no topics, no threads, no posts, no discussion, no nothing...... it certianly has nothing to do with recording music....

Except...

a list of members
a way to exchange private messages
a button to use paypal to send each other money

Doesn't anybody recognize what this "web site" really is? Come on people.....

But the truly difficult question here is what motivated this person to publicize this "operation" on our forum?

Ford Van>??

Drug Operation??

All the rappers getting together to start a new world in siberia to spare the rest of us that "music"

bling?

developmentally challenged support group?

It's a midget Kiss Tribute Band site. Their fingers are just too short to hit the keys. Have some compassion.

Looks like online gambling to me.

members
private messages
paypal
one "virtual bookie" page with content - a list of games to bet on
no other content whatsoever....

and internet = interstate = federal offense

I still wanna know why the guy chose to advertise it here? is he that stupid? was he sending a message to other members? or is he deliberately trying to get it busted? why did it shut down 6 hours after it first appeared on here?

you guys got any other explanations that fit? if it is a link to "crime in progress" then the guys running it are pretty freakin dumb.... how stupid do you have to be to get busted online?

Back