Best 100$ mic into a tascam dp03sd for acoustic guitar

why don't you write the youtube user and ask what he uses?

to me it sounds like two stereo condensers. on your budget the line audio cm3 (~$200 for 2) or used oktava mk12s ($350 for 2) would probably be the best bet.
i don't see it happening for $100.

why don't you write the youtube user and ask what he uses?

to me it sounds like two stereo condensers. on your budget the line audio cm3 (~$200 for 2) or used oktava mk12s ($350 for 2) would probably be the best bet.
i don't see it happening for $100.

He uses a stereo pair of rode nt5s which would be over 400$ and way outta my price range

These were on sale yesterday for $39.95 and would have been good mics for what you're looking to do >>>> MXL 604 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone | PSSL
Maybe they might show up again.

Are you looking at $100 for two mics or just one?

the 604 is an upgrade of the 603......

AT2021 is a fairly good mic for the price also... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVnL_SrQhoY

Im looking for just one but if i can get 2 that'll be awesome, thanks for the help keep any info you have coming

I would say that if I had a limited budget, I would still use two condenser mics on an acoustic. One single mic just never works well in my experience.

Even if they cheap, I would assume the result would be better than a single mic.

Any body have experience with the stereo projects b1 mic?

Studio Projects B1.. I think you posted wrong. Hope you don't think that is a stereo mic.

And no I don't have experience with the mic, but... That and a cheap SDC may get you on the way though. :)

Isn't there a cheap MXL combo thing that works decent for under $100?

Mind that the return of what your record with is directly relative to what you record with...

Studio Projects B1.. I think you posted wrong. Hope you don't think that is a stereo mic.

And no I don't have experience with the mic, but... That and a cheap SDC may get you on the way though. :)

Isn't there a cheap MXL combo thing that works decent for under $100?

Mind that the return of what your record with is directly relative to what you record with...

No i know the studio projects b1 is a LDC for about 100$

Will those work good for vocals?

Eh...THIS link might be a better startup combo for you. Large condenser usually better for vocals. The large on the bridge hole and the small around the 12th fret for acoustic guitar.

I have never used them myself so don't get upset if they don't make all your dreams come true! lol

For that price though, you will definitely get your feet wet and be able to make some good recordings.

Back