Audio Master Class??

Vagodeoz

One-Man-Band
I don't know about you guys but I get a banner in the top of the page to the audio master class website.
I had already heard about it before and I am seriously thinking about buying it with a friend (so we split expenses).
So I wanted to know, has anyone of you tried it?

Looks like a thorough course, but I doubt there's much in there (apart from the audio samples) that you couldn't learn from this website alone, much less, all the other sites out there.

I think even most books (that are much cheaper) will teach you about the same things.

It looks like it covers a lot, but how much detail it goes into each thing is hard to tell.

I am taking a mastering class right now and, other than having access to a SADIE system, we are mostly just going over the book (can't remember the title... its the Bob Katz book).

Just go get the Bob Katz book and WaveLab and you'll be fine. :D

Brandon

But that's not only about mastering. It covers all (or most) aspects of recording, mixing and mastering. Also if we split it by 3, it's not that expensive, and finding an audio engineering book on a library on bolivia... it's not going to happen :)
But just in case, I will go check sometime.

Back