Amplitube Metal is on sale for $49 this deal looks great

Spent a few hours with the Metal add. Sounded pretty damn good.

The initial download manager did not include the download link for the software, but support responded in less than two hours. That was pretty impressive. :)

I almost PM'd you instead Obi, to give you some s**t. lol!

Lol story of my life :/ But glad you got taken care of. Glad you're liking the Metal gear models, which is your favorite?

Lol story of my life :/ But glad you got taken care of. Glad you're liking the Metal gear models, which is your favorite?

Actually, I'm not sure. I wasn't able to figure out which amp was from what. I just messed around with a guitar player that was here shooting video of me. I will mess with it more when I get some time. The price was right, so I got it....

:D

I was just looking at Amplitube 3. Probably a dumb question, but I'll ask anyway. Is this a VST plug-in, or is it a standalone ITB program?

Both. And not dumb. I didn't find out either until I purchased it. Just watch out for that Obi guy. lol!

Interesting. Is this considered one of the better guitar processors? How does it compare with guitar rig?

You can tell me it's awesome in this thread and then PM me if it's shit, so that you don't piss of OBI. :D

Lol! I don't care to piss off, or not piss off Obi. I was just kidding.

Amplitude 3 sounds quite good. Even the Metal thing I bought, seemed to have some good tone, even when not overdriven to metal type sounds. I really can't stand that, but some clients want it.

Amplitude 3 Free is, well free. I just got the metal one to see what it was capable of. Never used Guitar Rig, so can't give a comparison there.

Amplitude 3 sounds quite good. Even the Metal thing I bought, seemed to have some good tone, even when not overdriven to metal type sounds. I really can't stand that, but some clients want it.
OK, that's good to know. The name turned me off (well, not really, but it didn't sound like something I'd use). I want something pretty versatile with a variety of distortion sounds, from Angus Young to..........Malcom Young. :D

Amplitude 3 Free is, well free.
Oh, I had no idea. I'll check that out too..

Thanx dude!

....and I didn't receive a PM from Jimmy, so I guess it's not shit. :D

....and I didn't receive a PM from Jimmy, so I guess it's not shit. :D

LOL! Naw, not shit.

I thought the same thing about the name myself. It does have some really good tones. Even some of the high gain ones, were not so fizzy like the ones I have tried before.

Try the Ampli free first. :)

I just purchased Amplitube 3 the other day and really enjoy it! I feel it has more diversity tone wise than any other amp sim out there. Another cool feature is the Custom shop. I just purchased the Engl and Soldano amp yesterday and they're great! It covers the whole spectrum of sound... Metal, classic rock, country etc. I've used Pod Farm, Guitar rig, Revalver, and Waves and favor amplitube 3. It offers so much that others don't and once you start playing it'll be really hard to stop! There's my two cents.

I was just raving about the Engl amp in AmpliTube 3 being my favorite amp ever. I could play a whole show off that 1 amp. I know its famous for its distortion but the cleans are just sooo creamy! Love that amp, glad you're liking the Custom Shop too! :D

Back