80's reverb drums and reverb mixing

walters

In the 80's they did have alot of reverb on the drums how did they
do this back then?

On every drum and Cymbal they had reverb on the tracks?

Alot of Slap back echo reverb into the mix how did the 80's engineers do this?

walters said:
In the 80's they did have alot of reverb on the drums how did they
do this back then?

On every drum and Cymbal they had reverb on the tracks?

Alot of Slap back echo reverb into the mix how did the 80's engineers do this?

You really don't want to get into that gated reverb eighties thing. It was an era fashion and musical taste time forgot.............please lets leave it where it belongs, in the past.

Yea but i want to make my mix really really WET really WET not DRY

how do i want it really really WET so the mix so just dripping wet?

Would i have to use multiple reverbs on the each track?

And put multiple reverbs on the Master fader?

walters said:

A/ I don't know. :p

A/ Boring :eek:

A/ Boring :eek: :D

BoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoringBoring

walters said:

Are you talking dirty in a really subtle manner?....I don't do multiples, I'm a one reverb woman!!!........... :D baaaaaaby.

How can i mix the DRY and WET from the aux inputs and outputs

having the SEND AND RETURN jacks with the reverb but the AUX inputs

and outputs having the DRY and WET signals?

walters said:
How can i mix the DRY and WET from the aux inputs and outputs

having the SEND AND RETURN jacks with the reverb but the AUX inputs

and outputs having the DRY and WET signals?
You are so articulate with expressing what you want...I am growing weak in the knees.................

An essay on 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing

Issues surrounding 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing can never be over analysed. Many an afternoon has been enjoyed by a family, bonding over the discussion of 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing . Indispensable to homosapians today, several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations. It still has the power to shock so called 'babies', who are likely to form a major stronghold in the inevitable battle for hearts and minds. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues.

Social Factors

Interweaving social trends form a strong net in which we are all trapped. When J H Darcy said 'fevour will spread' [1] she could have been making a reference to 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing , but probably not. Difference among people, race, culture and society is essential on the survival of our world, however 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing cleary plays a significant role amongst the developing middle classes.

Of paramount importance to any study of 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing within its context, is understanding the ideals of society. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing . This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

The preceding section may have shed some light on society but to really understand man you must know how he spends his money. We will begin by looking at the JTB-Guide-Dog model. Taking special care to highlight the role of 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing within the vast framework which this provides. Oil
Prices

80's reverb drums and reverb mixing

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Obviously oil prices will continue to follow 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing for the foreseeable future. The economic policy spectrum is seeing a period of unprecedented growth.

Political Factors

Politics, we all agree, is a fact of life. Looking at the spectrum represented by a single political party can be reminiscent of comparing the two, equally popular approaches to 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing . If the reader is unaware of these, they need only to turn on the television, or pick up a newspaper or popular magazine.

In the words of the star of stage and screen Francis Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'Political idealists must ideally deal, for I daily list my ideals politically.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing . It speaks volumes. It would be wise to approach the subject with the thought that 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. However this can lead to missing out important facts.

Is 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing politically correct, in every sense? Each man, woman and to a lesser extent, child, must make up their own mind.
Conclusion

We can conclude that the 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing deserves all of the attention it gets. It questions, brought up a generation and is a joy to behold.

Here with the final word is Hollywood's Macaulay Hanks: '80's reverb drums and reverb mixing is the new rock and roll! And the new opera!' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] J H Darcy - The Spaniard - 1988 - PPT

[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books

[3] Your guide to 80's reverb drums and reverb mixing - Issue 98 - T36 Publishing

I hope you realize how long these essays that I'm writing for you take to write. You'll making wetty wet wet reverb creamy compression track in to track track at the crack rack into many multitrack multiband fucknut.

I can't believe you write something like that and put your energy

into it with no pro audio knowledge or information back why?

walters said:
Please Walters, we know you can write coherent sentences as you have done so at at least one other site.
Wayne

mixsit said:
Please Walters, we know you can write coherent sentences as you have done so at at least one other site.
Wayne
He has? Where? Now I seriously think Walters is mentally unstable. His inability to recognize the nose on his face is far to rediculous to be made up.

Walters: "What is pre and post?" You didn't read your manual did you? Your money would be better spent on a playstation 2 (oh those poopr people at Gamespot.). Unfortunately you will need to read the manual for that too.

walters said:
I can't believe you write something like that and put your energy

into it with no pro audio knowledge or information back why?

Ahhhh, someone needs a nappy-time. Go tell mommy that baby needs a bwanky to go night-night. After a couple hours of dweamy-time baby will be all ready for some more stupid questions.

Back