Yeti usb to samsung tablet

RJMYX

I have a new Blue yeti usb microphone. It works connected to my laptop perfectly. I have a usb split connector to use with my Yeti to Samsung 2 tablet. It doesn't work, any ideas why? Thank you

I have a new Blue yeti usb microphone. It works connected to my laptop perfectly. I have a usb split connector to use with my Yeti to Samsung 2 tablet. It doesn't work, any ideas why? Thank you

No but I don't think you CAN just split a USB feed? All sorts of driver and 'handshake' goings on that will I am sure be eff'ed up.

Then, the Yeti is surely a "Generic USB Audio Device" and will run with 'Class Compliant' drivers. Does the Tablet have such drivers?

My son has a USB mic and a very old tablet and I am sure he said it worked with a USB A to Micro USB adaptor? Try one, about 5 bucks.
If you wanted the signal into the laptop at the same time you could try a 3.5mm jack to jack cable from tablet headphone out to lappy?

Dave.

I'm not sure why you need a USB split cable. Try a standard USB OTG (On The Go) adaptor between the mic and the tablet. Do you hear anything from the headphone output on the mic?

Back