Where can i find the Guitar Rig dll file?

Acillatem

Hello.

My Guitar Rig 5 does not include dll file for me to use on cubase 5.

Where can i find it?

Thank you.

edit:

I solved the problem with re-installing the Guitar Rig carefully. I did not noticed that the VST options was asked in the installation menu. Choose them to install and there will be no problem like that.

@pikingrin Thank you so much.

Last edited:
It should be located in the main folder that guitar rig loaded onto your computer as during install.

have you tried opening cubase and checking to see if it's in the directory of plugins available. If it doesn't show up when you open up Cubase, go to My Computer->Program Files->Steinberg (or Cubase)->VST Plugins and check to see if it's already installed into that directory.

Most of the time the software will ask where you want the plugin (and standalone) versions saved and it automatically routes everything, lets the plugin know ahead of time where the rest of the software (sound library, etc) is that it needs to run.

I solved the problem with re-installing the Guitar Rig carefully. I did not noticed that the VST options was asked in the installation menu. Choose them to install and there will be no problem like that.

@pikingrin Thank you so much.

Back