What type of mixer would this be?

LJHypno

I need the following configuration, and I'm not technologically advanced with mixer equipment.

2 x music input plugs
1 x recording output plug
voice volume knob for all three
2 x headset plugs (mic/phones)

Thank you to anyone who can suggest stereo recorder or mixer or whatever it's called that can do this!

Maybe you could describe what you want to achieve so we can have a better idea what equipment to suggest. What device are you using to record? What are the "music input" devices?

I need the following configuration, and I'm not technologically advanced with mixer equipment.

2 x music input plugs
1 x recording output plug
voice volume knob for all three
2 x headset plugs (mic/phones)

Thank you to anyone who can suggest stereo recorder or mixer or whatever it's called that can do this!

Well you have got the first step dead right! You have asked here first before you bought anything.
SO many newbs spend $200 or so on ad hoc bits of kit and THEN ask "How do I do this" or, more often "Why does this not work?".

As BSG says, give us all the information you can about what you have and what you want to do.

Dave.

Maybe you could describe what you want to achieve so we can have a better idea what equipment to suggest. What device are you using to record? What are the "music input" devices?
You guys really need to use Google more to find the answers to your questions :D:D:D:D:D

Attachments

• ljhypno 2.jpg
    ljhypno 2.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 10
  • ljhypno.jpg
    ljhypno.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 8
Back