want some live drums on your next album?

kyledrums

hey guys

im thinking of doing some online session drumming. would anyone be interested in having me drum on their tracks?

im in the process of updating my website to show what i sound like but theres a few clips up at the moment. (pm me for a link)

all i would need is your recording and ill record a few takes and either send back individual drum tracks or a stereo pair

cheers kyle

Hi Kyle

This is something I've considered - I'm currently wrangling with Addicitive Drums, and I'm quite happy with the results, but am limited by not being a real drummer...

Have a listen to my song in the Original Song Contest forum and let me know what you might do with it... we can talk further then, if it's something you feel you could add to.
-
No drums in it at the moment - but I'd like to have both an acoustic and drum version... if it's not your thing, no worries, just tell me.

Cheers

Hey Kyle, coincidently i've been looking all over the web for a studio session drummer, it's prog metal and it's intended to be a pro recording, acoustic or electric kit, not the highest budget available, can you PM me to see if you can help me? thanks.

Bump - board's being spammed, so just bumping this thread back above the spam until teh mods kill it...

Evening guys and gals. Just an update (if anyone is interested) had my first few proper paying clients. It sounds so bad calling them that. Anyway I've ironed out any technical problems and have my website up and running. Check it out.

glastonburysessiondrums.com

cheers Kyle

Very good job! I was just visiting your site.

So you are adding drum kits to instrumentals that you listen to by ear?

Ill play to instrumentals or songs with vocals. Most of the work i do is just playing by ear but i can read music if you have drum parts wrote out

kyle

Kyle's just send me back a wav of drums he's done for the song I entered in the first song comp... so in a couple of days time I'll have the opportunity to mix it back into the song and I'll post before and after versions for you.... it's sounding pretty good to me.

Cheers :drunk:

hows everything going? Armistice was really pleased with results of the track I did.

I'm curently running an offer 4 tracks for the price of 3. Still with a free demo if you just want to check how i fit your song or style of music.
check out Home - glastonburysessiondrums.com for more details or feel free to ask questions here

cheers Kyle

How many clients do you get a week, or a month, on average?

I've been wanting to start up one of these for awhile.

hows everything going? Armistice was really pleased with results of the track I did.

I'm curently running an offer 4 tracks for the price of 3. Still with a free demo if you just want to check how i fit your song or style of music.
check out Home - glastonburysessiondrums.com for more details or feel free to ask questions here

cheers Kyle

Careful not to mention money or prices or that you're even charging. You shouldn't be using the free boards for your advertising platform. That's called spam.

Back