Recording combination of switchwords one after another

gjerath

Hi,
how are you guys doing?
I am trying to understand how this guy has recorded over 25000 switchwords over a period of 30 minutes which are over 3 seconds each.

Here is what he says on his website:
"How much time it takes to listen to a MagicSwitch CD?
It takes up about 30 minutes.

During this time your sub-conscious mind would have listened to the switch words combination for 25,000 times.

Still I don’t understand how can I listen to the switch words 25000 times within half-an-hour.

The same combination is played one after another multiple times, such that at the same time you will be listening to the Magic Switch Words combination multiple times. So it is efficient to listen to them this way instead of you saying the words monotonously."

Can this be done in audacity?

Please advise
Thanks

I googled 'switchwords' and when I stopped laughing at the question "what are switchboards?" and getting bored before the question was answered, came too the conclusion I simply don't care - we can record anything sitting at our mics, we cannot argue with a calculator - that's science and maths. If the maths says you can't do it, that's good enough for me. I recorded some chanting once. Didn't understand it at all, but it started, then stopped. Good enough.

Do you have a recording question?

You can take any word. and record but what I really was interested was in the math part. How can someone record 25k words 3 secs long in 30 mins. That was pretty much I wanted to know.

Back