Record multiple affirmations/mantras in short audio

gjerath

Hi,
I am trying to figure out how to record multiple affirmations within a short audio recording. There is a audio recording which I came across which is said to record 20,000 affirmations (same affirmation repeated 20 k times) within 15 to 20 mins of audio. I am wondering how would that be possible. Any suggestion or feedback would be valuable. Thanks

Gaurav

20k / 20mins = 1k/min.
1000 / 60secs = ~17 affirmations\mantras per second
1 affirmation\mantra per 58.82 milliseconds [1/17th of a second]

Record one 58.82 millisecond long affirmation\mantra and copy-n-paste it 20,000 times. In a DAW like Reaper, one 58.82ms instance of the recording can be stretched to the 20 min mark. This process replicates the clip, without the cut-n-paste mouse clicking, provided it is the exact same affirmation\mantra that is repeated.
Dale

Last edited:
Thank you for your help. The affirmation or mantra is atleast 4 seconds long. Could it be possible that they might be using multiple devices for playback and recording? So, if One device is producing 5000 repititons, 4 devices make it 20k. Not sure though?

If the affirmations is 4 secs long, you will get 300 affirmations in 20 minutes.

One one track you can create one loop that you can extend out to twenty minutes to get this easy enough.

To then get 20,000 affirmations, you would need to create another 66 tracks.

You can offset these by very small amounts, or simply have them all playing in unison.

Back