Reaper eq????

colja

I am using cockos eq in reaper, and it only has 4 points to move... How do I create more of them?

Also, in nuendo 5 I make a good kick, but forgot the eq. Is there any way I can see the eq? If I click on it again, it will just reset... I saved it as a preset though!

Never used the EQ in Reaper (got it, paid for it. not keen) but that sounds like a "parametic" you got you mitts on there. You should be able to change the centre frequencies* and the "Q" values plus the end point turn overs.

If you want multi-band EQ you need a graphic. Not sure there is one in Reaper but I bet there are shedloads of freebies?

*Or! Download the demo of one of the Samplitudes. PDGood eq even in the free Silver.

Dave.

'Antbody see my glasses?
'You're wearing them..'

'The control has no effect!
'Thay's 'cause it's in by pass'

'That sound better now'

..in spite of it being... in bypass

Everybody does it at least once

Never used the EQ in Reaper (got it, paid for it. not keen) but that sounds like a "parametic" you got you mitts on there. You should be able to change the centre frequencies* and the "Q" values plus the end point turn overs.

If you want multi-band EQ you need a graphic. Not sure there is one in Reaper but I bet there are shedloads of freebies?

*Or! Download the demo of one of the Samplitudes. PDGood eq even in the free Silver.

Dave.

Actually, ReaEQ is pretty good. I use it all the time. You can have as many bands as you need and they can be all sorts: band (peak/dip), LPF, HPF, notch, band pass, high shelf, low shelf, all pass and two alternate kinds of band.

I can't recall the last time I used a graphic on a recording.

Actually, ReaEQ is pretty good. I use it all the time. You can have as many bands as you need and they can be all sorts: band (peak/dip), LPF, HPF, notch, band pass, high shelf, low shelf, all pass and two alternate kinds of band.

I can't recall the last time I used a graphic on a recording.

Yep . . . ReaEQ is my first port of call, and it is an extremely versatile and dependable EQ. I note that the Reaper suite of plug-ins can be downloaded and used outside of Reaper.

Yep . . . ReaEQ is my first port of call, and it is an extremely versatile and dependable EQ. I note that the Reaper suite of plug-ins can be downloaded and used outside of Reaper.

I've set Sony Vegas up to use ReaEQ and ReaComp as the default channel plugins in place of the stock gate/eq/comp. It's pretty rare that I use anything else on a channel. The graphics are nice looking without having to imitate some old piece of hardware. As long as the code is good and the GUI is convenient I'm happy. That said, I've been spending a lot of time recently on PT using fancy UAD plugins and I can get by just fine on those too.

'Antbody see my glasses?
'You're wearing them..'

'The control has no effect!
'Thay's 'cause it's in by pass'

'That sound better now'

..in spite of it being... in bypass

Everybody does it at least once

'Losing' your phone while you're having a conversation on it.....

Back