posting a picture with a android phone

jimistone

long standing member
How do you post a picture on a forum with a smartphone? I have pictures in Dropbox and a posted them in a thread "getting my pickup fixed" in the guitar forum and thought it was all good. but, Steen said the pics were private and I can see them but nobody else could.
I did a Google Search and found out that Google pictures default as private. I never could really get a definite grasp on what you're supposed to do to allow other people to see your pictures.

Can anybody help me with this?

Hi Jimi,
The privacy setting is within dropbox.

Here's what I see when I try to open one of your pictures.
Screen Shot 2016-10-23 at 19.21.42.JPG

I think that means you've uploaded the picture but set it that only you, or specified people, can view it.
There'll be a button in there somewhere, per pic, to let you set them as public.

Ok, just logged into dropbox and had a look.
Looks like there's a public folder and your pics would have to be in there.

Ok, just logged into dropbox and had a look.
Looks like there's a public folder and your pics would have to be in there.
It doesn't show that when I go there with my smartphine. I was hoping someone could advise my on a easy option for posting pics with a phone. Shit on this dropbox crap. Spent time downloading it, uploading pics to it and the ONLY thing I wanted to use it for was to post pics and sound clips to this sight. It shouldn't be rocket science to post a damp picture.

Back