Please help me select a DAW

Oh come on! You're opening up old topics to publish stuff that we already have in quite a few posts and as I am a Cubase user since 1994, I find your link simply spam - pointing people to your book. Clearly you joined here to market your book. Kind of unethical to not make it very clear you're plugging a product, not promoting the software? I read the mages on amazon - and the book is clearly well produced - I just wish you'd been more honest. You also want to add a sig, I note, so that's going too be another product plug. If you read this forum, you'll find people appreciate honesty when they have a product to sell.

Oh come on! You're opening up old topics to publish stuff that we already have in quite a few posts and as I am a Cubase user since 1994, I find your link simply spam - pointing people to your book. Clearly you joined here to market your book. Kind of unethical to not make it very clear you're plugging a product, not promoting the software? I read the mages on amazon - and the book is clearly well produced - I just wish you'd been more honest. You also want to add a sig, I note, so that's going too be another product plug. If you read this forum, you'll find people appreciate honesty when they have a product to sell.

Hi Rob, I'm sorry if you think that I'm doing something wrong. I'm trying to give to this forum the best contribution I am capable of. I posted in this old 3d only because I've written the article I linked, an article that - I hope - somebody could find useful. The topic "help me select a DAW" never gets old. If the moderators think that my post is spam delete it, with my apologies. Take a look at my posts, many of them have nothing to do with the book, some are inherent, but only because I post about something that I know, and Cubase is my field...

Back