Please DELETE this thread. So Sorry.

aznwonderboy

NEVERMIND. I Figured it out. The Audition folder wasn't added into the VST list.

Now, How do I delete this thread?

-----------------

Does SIR work in Audobe Audition 1.5?

If it does, then how do I get it to work? I downloaded the SIR .dll file and some impulses. Then I extract the SIR_1010.dll file into C:\Program Files\Adobe\Audition 1.5\vstplugins

Then I go into Audition and hit "Refresh effects list". Nothing comes up.

And I noticed that the impulses are in .WAV. How do I get these to work?

Thanks.

(Links to instructional sites will be appreciated).

You cant :)

So that leaves an open thread for us to fill with crap :)....now....what controversial sentence can i ask which will get a big discussion open...

hmm, it is tempting.... Although, im tired and a little drunk... would HATE to be outwitted by a 15 year old, thats just.... That would be just wrong :ekk:

Nick The Man said:
your only 3 years older

Correct, but from the earlier threads i saw you posting on, it seems that your a lot more than 3 years younger than me :)

How cool am i? Well, id like to think of myself as REALLY cool. I know im an idol driving around in my robin reliant, and i definately know i was the one who started off the trend of wearing bracers again! I wouldnt get on that subject mate, you will be proven VERY wrong..

Q/What's the difference between a dead dog in the road and a dead accordian player in the road.
A/Skidmarks in front of the dog................

haha class, although, i dont think its aimed at the correct instrument... i mean, how can you not like an accordian?! :eek:

Tifstorey said:
haha class, although, i dont think its aimed at the correct instrument... i mean, how can you not like an accordian?! :eek:

Have you ever been to France :eek: Not only is it full of French and dog shit every where but it has a derth of accordians that is not worth thinking about.

Yeah, Come to think of it, there were alot of buskers on the street, not playing guitars like over here in England, but with an accordian... It made the trip a horrible experience actually.... I still have nightmares from time to time...

If you ever go to Preston :o their is a restaurant called alpen hoff and they have an umpah band on and their accordian player has a M.I.D.I. accordian :eek: :eek: . When ever I go their I always end up with indigestion because I bolt down my food and get the fuck out of there.

wow, their food must be top notch if you keep going back there!! Preston isnt far away from me, so i might go and check this place out...

The food is pretty good. The band have the effect of a bomb scare though, because the place always clears when they come on. In fact that should be the bands name "Bomb Scare" :) .

hey you guys from england ...... tell everyone over there to bring back the good rock bands. im sick of this crappy rap, and pop music .....

Back