OMG! Where To Put All This Gear?

It feels like there should Be a remote to operate the DAW transport?
Well there are ways to activate Reaper’s transport via midi messages, but also it has a whole customizable web interface. If you have a working WiFi network, you can control a lot of things from your phone or other portable device.

Wall of sound was stupid in hindsight. It is actually now the memorial wall.

I had a shit load of various speakers and I had a vision of a "wall of sound" Where I could basically use a switch and switch between several different stereo speaker sets to hear the difference between them all...and 15 years later as they all sat stacked in a little room I decided that was silly ass idea..and got rid of most of them...Now my goal is the follow the marines motto Simplify or was it Semper fi? Oh well I got rid of the speakers and trying to become a really good one shot simple performing and recording guru...

I had a shit load of various speakers and I had a vision of a "wall of sound" Where I could basically use a switch and switch between several different stereo speaker sets to hear the difference between them all...and 15 years later as they all sat stacked in a little room I decided that was silly ass idea..and got rid of most of them...Now my goal is the follow the marines motto Simplify or was it Semper fi? Oh well I got rid of the speakers and trying to become a really good one shot simple performing and recording guru...

HAHA! Yeah man,same thing. Once I treated my room and bought monitors that don't lie to me, it became easy. I still check in my familiar vehicles, but don't need to do the 'other system' check as much anymore. It just works once you learn what good monitors are telling you when not in a bouncy house.

:cool:

B4C2322B-AFE8-40EB-8A1C-9D58366FCDBD.jpeg
Took me 8 years to finally get them up off the floor. It’s been like 4 months and they’re still not all connected correctly, but it looks a bit better and cleared up some space.

Update:
It’s been a wild couple weeks.
1/ I gave up on Reaper
2/ Bought a new 27” iMac
3/ Bought Logic Pro X
4/ Bought several instrument packs
5/ Stayed up 12 hours a day trying to learn all this new stuff
6/ Rearranged my studio 3 times
7/ Studied piano enough to comp a song I’m working on
8/ And finally, was able to lay down a few tracks this afternoon!

Here’s a pic of my still under construction space!
Wow! I’m having some kinda fun!16CE7D9D-6B72-453D-B03F-B44F72694E2B.jpeg

Back