New Recording Studio/Music Business Documentary with some amazing engineers and music

glitchfactor

Hey everyone!

So if you like documentaries about studios and the music business my film Recording In Progress is finally available to pre-order after many years of hard work, travel, and interviews in some of the best studios like Blackbird, NRG, Sam Phillips, etc. There are some really great people in it including Steve Lily-white (U2, Peter Gabriel, 30 Seconds to Mars), Steve Albini (Nirvana, Pixies), Richard Fortus of Guns ’N Roses, Steven Slate, Vance Powell (Jack White, Chris Stapleton) and many more!
You can check out the trailer here: YouTube

and visit the iTunes store for Pre-Orders Connecting to the iTunes Store.

As an audio engineer I really wanted to tell the story of recording studios and their place in the age of streaming and home recording with perspectives of studio owners, engineers, studio musicians, and independent musicians. Anyway, I really hope you guys check it out and enjoy the film if you like what you see. I put 5 years of hard work in this and so excited to finally see it reaching all major streaming platforms this month.

Thanks all!

Justin Fisher
View attachment Recording In Progress Poster 20200414.jpg

Hey everyone! The film is available to purchase or rent on most major streaming platforms! Here's a link to find it on a platform you use including:
Amazon, Apple, Youtube, Google, Vudu, and Microsoft. It's also available on some cable providers on demand.

RECORDING IN PROGRESS | Linktree
Thanks!

Back