New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Aloha, everyone; my name is Bryson, and I'm a student at LA Film School. I've recorded my written songs with friends who know how to operate recording programs, but I am still yet to learn the basics of music production. I am filled with excitement to see that I can get an insight into what I will be working on within the years to come as a music producer—happy Holidays to all peace and bliss.

hello I'm andrew i like country and blues the most but enjoy all types of music. I'd like to learn how to sing a lot better so im not terrible anymore lol im in school right now to become a music producer and follow my dreams of being in the music industry.

Hello my name is Isaiah. I'm a professional quite unsuccessful rapper, as although I THINK I'm good and make songs all the time, I'm yet to be acknowledged for my efforts. I'm in school right now for music production cause although I feel maligned by the industry, I plan to be the next big rap artist by all means necessary. Just an introduction... Wish me well! Isaiah

Hi all. I'm an old guy who used to haunt this site on a regular basis many years ago. I guess I got ta missin the place! Lookin for old friends and new ones alike.

Hi my name is Gina. I'm new to this I just joined today and am looking forward to learning a lot from you guys, I started LA film and and earning my bachelor's in Music Production and engineering, so hopefully you can help me with a lot of questions that I'll have.

Hello everyone, My name is Ozzie and I recently started school to become a Music Producer, after finally realizing I should commit to my lifelong passion. HR was recommended by my professor and a few other people I know who are working on their own productions, so I figured it might help to join a community sooner than later.

hello, and thanks for responding....!
Its really hard locating honest working information for a home project like this.
my main goal is to be able to record to SD card (via the PC, or some kind of mixer/recorder? like the Tascam 12 my guitar playing friend has) so I can share it for others' input.
Ideally a setup would be to use maybe 2/4 mics at the begining, and allow for expansion as my budget would allow. expanding quality and isolation as time progresses.
Ive attached a view of the room from the doorway to show what Im working with.
thanks again! IMG_4366[1].JPG

DW

Hello, my name is Joel and I record music at home. I'm getting my associates degree in music production from the LA film school so I am posting this for an assignment. I already saw some cool threads so I'm definitely glad I found the forum. Cheers

Hi, I'm Ralf, playing acoustic guitar and do first steps with recording. I've a problem with my Tascam 1641 and the connection to soundtrap. Soundtrap recognize the Tascam but it doesn't work. Does anybody has a good idea?
Best greetings, Ralf

This may not be much help, but have you watched the short video describing how to connect your interface/mic/guitar? Connection looks fairly easy but you must also enable RECORD in Soundtrap to proceed. That's about all I can help with since I do not use Soundtrap.

The last minute of this tutorial describes the interface/mic/guitar connection

Soundtrap - Make music online

Hi forum..Newb - Retired guy, lifelong music student and guitar player. Fingerstyle acoustic and electric. Songwriter. Don't know much about recording with a DAW. Using REAPER. Reasonable mics- software etc, just need to learn how to work all of this stuff. Thanks for having me.

Back