New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Hey, I'm Zator.

Right now I'm stuck in 9 to 5 but in my free time I'm focusing on music which was supposed to be my everything all along - for it will change that eventually.

Glad to get to know y'all.

Hey i’m van! i’m in the process of home- demoing an album. i’m using logic pro on a mac, a clarett 2 pre and a neuman TLM 102 on just about every instrument.

i’m not extremely well versed in home recording. spent years messing around with garage band, but this new project is my most involved and i’m looking to learn more about the process.

thanks!

Hi Van....and welcome to the forum!! You've found a valuable source of info for all kinds of recording questions........so.....ask away when you're ready.

Hello all:

Yes I am brand new to this forum which I found the other day. Right up my ally for a guy who loves analog recording with vintage Teac Reel 2 Reel decks. Only problem I have now is, I don't see how to start a new thread on recording. I see no buttons or links that say click here to start a new thread. Perhaps someone can enlighten me so I could get started :) and thank you for any response.

Hey all. Welsh musician here with my own studio. Had a few releases on various small labels in the past. Thought I would join and say hello...Hello.

Hey all. Welsh musician here with my own studio. Had a few releases on various small labels in the past. Thought I would join and say hello...Hello.

Hello back. :)

Only Welsh song I know is the lullaby Suo Gan...first hear it in the movie Empire of the Sun, and now it always gives me goose bums when I hear it...there's just something both sad and happy about it.

Anyway...what kind of Welsh musician are you...folk or modern Rock/Pop...etc?

Hello all
New member. Look forward to researching the threads and asking some questions.
Im amature but require quality sound in my daily life.

Hello back. :)

Only Welsh song I know is the lullaby Suo Gan...first hear it in the movie Empire of the Sun, and now it always gives me goose bums when I hear it...there's just something both sad and happy about it.

Anyway...what kind of Welsh musician are you...folk or modern Rock/Pop...etc?

Hey, I cant say I know that one. I play guitar bass and drums. I mainly record experimental electronic music but recently I have been getting back to my roots and doing some black metal stuff, Just for fun. I use an old version of Cubase to record everything.

Welcome Ovo. Some years ago, I spent a couple of weeks working in the north of Wales... Wrexham and Chester area. Lovely spot!
I wouldn't mind a trip back, but unfortunately it would need to be on my dime, not the company's. :)

New Kid on the Block

Hey everyone!! I'm Jeff and I am new here. I have been a musician for about 25 years and have been recording for about the same amount of time. I also just started a YouTube channel the other month also covering recording and such. I am here to help out in any way that I can. If you have any questions or want to know anything more, feel free to ask =)

Hi, I'm jif and I'm a musaholic. Been doing this sort of stuff for a while now, dabbling with recording since the 1970's in various forms, from tape to digital.

I play a variety of real instruments which I mix with virtual. The past 10 years I've been learning to play pedal steel guitar, it's a hard one to master, even with decades of playing 6 string guitar.

I have a bedroom studio and built a production PC which I use for audio and video. I was an electronics/IT guy before I retired 3 years ago, so plenty of time to do music these days.

But the main thing is to have fun, if you aint having fun what's the point :-)

Hi everyone! I'm Steve. I've played guitar for years, but I always find myself just messing around. I want to get into a good recording habit and actually make some music!
Looking forward to getting to know all of you :)

Hi my name is Jeff (as well wow a lot of Jeffs) and I am a producer / mixing artist that mainly produces electronic dance music and I go by Rare Form. I've been playing music since I was a kid so about 25 years total and have been producing EDM for the last 10 years or so. I hope to share my knowledge and to gain knowledge from others here as well

Introduction

Hi Everyone. My name is Lea and I am a music producer. I've been making music since 1988. I'm here to see what I can learn and what I can share with all of these talented people. Thank you!

Lea Reis

hello there i' orlando i'm a house music producer fropm baltimore maryland
i new to the digital recording scene but tryiong to learn all i can

Hey people I'm Nikhil Joshua from India...music production is my hobby and I like to improve my skills day by day. I'm a PG Student in Computer Science. I'm happy to join this forum...:)

Back