Page 310 of 312 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3112

Thread: New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Thanks
    Sign in to disable this ad
    Howdy! My name is Kenny. Looking forward to meeting many of you fellas on here, as well as learning more about audio engineering. I'm having a problem with my entire studio setup and I have no idea what's causing it. All my guitars started sounding thin, weak, and hummy all of a sudden and everything's got awful hum/interference. Tried so many different cables, interfaces, amps, etc. to no avail. Hoping that I can find the answer to this completely insane-sounding problem and go forward to learning and helping out on this forum. See you all soon

Thanks
    Hello im from germany i make music since 5 years only using fl mobile on the phone, yes
    my best beat i came up with is called "naci-can we feel the bass" u can find it on youtube and soundcloud
    People like it and i also got a label which will advertise and release the track soon but i dont know how i can gain more attention on youtube or soundcloud. Can someone suggest me some ideas how to do it?

Thanks
    Thankyou Dave.... I decided on a cheaper version.... the one I went for kind of negates the need for 10/2 at all - will DI straight to the slaptop. Really just looking to demo some tracks for our band.... don’t have a plethora of quality recording gear anyway, but do have midi keyboard and leccy drum kit to use at future date. Getting to enjoy minimal approach - “get it all laid down on the logic then fuck it up after” approach😮

Thanks
    Hi, I'm a musician from Raleigh, NC and have recently started to expand my musical interests into audio engineering as well. This site looks like a great resource. Looking forward to learning and contributing here.

Thanks
    is this where newbies intro themselves? haha
    what’s up y’all!!!!!! texting in from texas. been playing psych rock reggae since my youthful days in good old kingston, NY.

i’ve always read these threads-i’m excited to now be a part of the Q&A. i have many questions Re: home recording. i know, very long intro...i’m a many of many words. y’all have a good one and thanx!!

Patrick

Thanks
    Hello i'm Gabriel, from Argentina. Have a rock band and trying to get my way into decent recordings!

Thanks

Martin here

[QUOTE=arcadeko;3763614]New to the forum? Say hello, tell us a little about your self. Meet the gang

Boom guys, I'm Martin called Marso, I'm making EDM music.

Thanks
    Hello I'm Sam a guitar player I'm new here looking forward to learn and contribute in anyway i can

Thanks
    Hi. My name's Anika. I'm new and stuff. I've been singing forever, and I just recently started writing songs. I'm looking for some cool people to make music with. EDM/pop, preferably. Talk to me. I do bite, but as long as we just send messages, you should be fine.

Thanks
    Hi,

I'm a Linux Mint user just starting out in audio recording. At the moment I'm rediscovering and improving my voice (I was a mobile DJ in the 1980s).

I have a number of pieces of audio hardware:

1) Huawei Honor 8X mobile with Digipom Easy Voice Recorder Pro app and a TOQIBO Lavalier microphone (3.5mm TRRS plug).
    2) R0DE NT1 Condenser microphone kit.
    3) AKG D5 Dynamic microphone.
    4) Zoom H5 Audio Recorder with MOURIV Dual Lavalier microphone (3.5mm TRS plug) and MOVO MV-RC100 Attenuator lead (Computer Headphone Out to Zoom H5 Line In).
    5) Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Generation USB Audio Interface.
    6) Samson SR850 Semi-open Headphones.
    7) Toshiba Satellite P50-C laptop (Intel Core i5-5200U CPU, 8GB RAM, 1TB SSHD) running Linux Mint 19.x, Audacity for audio editing, OBS Studio for screencasting, OpenShot Video Editor.

My interests are in producing audio commentary for video and podcasting. I use the ACX audiobook recording requirements as my quality reference. This is readily achieved on the Scarlett 2i2 or Zoom H5 with the R0DE NT1 and AKG D5 microphones in quiet indoor conditions. The Lavalier microphones can't achieve that quality level but are useful for outdoor commentary and interview scenarios.

I look forward to picking-up useful tips and sharing my experiences on these forums. Thank you for reading.

Thread Information