New Members: Introduce Yourself Here!

Let me please introduce myself:

I'm a man of wealth and taste and I laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reached Bombay.

Pleased to meet you!

(Hope you guessed my name...)

:listeningmusic: :guitar: :drunk:

Hi everyone I am Ronnie...

I am from India and I live in Singapore... I am trying to setup for basic podcasting and recording voice overs

Hi. You can call me haunt. I'm a capricorn and like a goat, I pick through trash in search of.. treasure. It's amazing what people throw away. I saw someone [here] say they were 'somewhat of a thrift-store audiophile before getting into making music' and felt right at home, like it was a page out of my own book. I strive to achieve somewhat spectacular results on a super tight shoestring budget, by using anything I can get my hands on for the way [it] affects sound. HiFi, LoFi, analog, digital, retro & modern, consumer & pro. Each have strengths & weaknesses and I seek to exploit them. Big tube/vintage gear guy....but not in a superfluous way. Big 'there are no rules' guy but not in a self-defeating way. All that matters to me is sounding good and having fun.

Hello Everyone!

I'm a new guy with limited experience in audio recording. This looks like a great place to learn. I look forward to it.

See ya out there!

Ryan

It is for sure Ryan.

Welcome to the forum. There are many of us here that will offer whatever we can.

What are you working with right now as far as gear?

Robbie Nuke. Bass player for an AC/DC cover band Riff-Raff in Baltimore. More interested in live sound because I gig a lot, seldom record (except for demos). I don't like DI boxes (I have a few) for live gigs anymore, so I use a Shure 546 (similar to SM56).

Hi all!

New to the forum and new to home recording entirely although I do have some really solid PC skills to help. This site has some great resources and knowledgeable active community which is awesome to see.

I'm 24 and have always had a lot of interest in all aspects of music. Drums and guitar were my focus however I have started to gather some modest equipment to learn to record and produce quality work.

Hopefully, I will be able to post progress on projects that I'm working on and will be looking to the community for help along the way. Then hopefully in not too much time I can return the favour and do some of the helping myself.

Hello Guys,

This is Roxy watson. I am new in this forum. I am here just to say hello and welcome to all of you.

Hi, I'm Erik and I am sorta new at recording/producing/editing, and hoping to learn a lot! :) Into pop, pop/rock, some acoustic stuff too. Also, it would help a bunch if you guys could check out one of mixes in the MP3 Mixing Clinic section of the forum!

Back