need a normal home stereo cd play

Tremaine

Chancellor of the EOPA
I ccant find one online, I got a ton of cd's and I cant listen to them anymore. i just want a simple stand alone cd player, for a home stereo. not blueray or wifi or whatever. any ideas? directions?
thanks folks

i know this aint the right forum spot, i couldn't figure out where to put it, please move as necessary.

I was looking for the same thing. Couldn't find one. I bought one from a thrift store, but it didn't work.

I know what you mean about DVD payers and CD's, mine is a pain in the a#se, does not show the track number or the time on the track, etc, however. Go into DJ shop and buy a CD player, the ones from my DJ rig work great and the DJ Cd players usually have very good error correction.

Cheers
Alan.

When I built my stereo system about two years ago, I ended up picking up a DVD-Audio player from a Goodwill for $20. It plays all my CDs just fine, and the few DVD-A's I have as well!

Car radio, breaker's yard and a car battery.

Ok but I am serious about the CD/RADIO and you can buy very cheap, very good 12V 4amp SMPS wall rats.

In fact I might have a varder myself the morrow!

Dave.

I was hoping for something more specific, I think I should be about to buy a good simple cd player for under 100bucks, Canadian! if a use a dvd playing then I need to hook it up to some kinda tv. I got enuff buttons to push already.

I was hoping for something more specific, I think I should be about to buy a good simple cd player for under 100bucks, Canadian! if a use a dvd playing then I need to hook it up to some kinda tv. I got enuff buttons to push already.

No, you don't need the TV, you use the fornt panel LEDs for functions, and hook up the audio outputs to whateer you're using for speakers or a stereo amp).

How about $140?

Nope, I bought wee Sony DVD player mod# DVP-5R760H and that has RCA audio outputs, don't need a telly! There are cheaper ones!

Dave.

---------- Update ----------

Nope, I bought wee Sony DVD player mod# DVP-5R760H and that has RCA audio outputs, don't need a telly! There are cheaper ones!

Dave.

You should be able to get one at the local dept store....They are very cheap these days....I would stay away from the thrift stores unless you can do repairs tto electronics......

Back