Need a female voice for chorus!!!!

ponce19xx

Im not sure were exactly to post this but im looking for a female to sing a hook for a song im mixing.

If any experts know where exactly i should post this please let me know.

You'll be best off to find somebody you know and have them over to your home studio. Number one, lots of people say they will do things on the internet but you'll rarely get results. Number two, lots of people don't have near as good of equipment as you probably will.

If you give compensation (money of course) then you'll be in a whole nuther class. And I know a couple that would do it for pay, so PM me if you're interested in that.

Even local musician classifieds are not very fruitful...unless you live in the major cities, and then you end up with strange people contacting you.
I've tried it....found one I was working with for awhile last summer, and then she flaked out, like most of them do.

I haven't gone this route yet, but I think a better option is to go to some band gigs where there are female singers, or attend some open-mic gigs where you get lots of people....then when you spot/hear a female singer that fits your needs....aproach her with 1:1 offer. Tell her you need some vocals, and in turn you would be willing to help her out on any tracks she might be recording....etc.

Or...just grab your balls and sing higher....

Yeah craigslist can be very flakey.

Networking is where I get the best results of finding people. You know someone that knows someone.

Try the musesmuse.com - lots of aspiring songwriters and performers there, but unless you are paying, people want to exchange services.

Back