My freaky trip on Cool Edit!!!

Mickj83

Wow man! I never really messed around with this much. But due to bordom I recorded some stuff. I then started browsing around the features of cool edit. I didn't take long until the multiple features started to take effect on me. I could feel a high coming on. Suddenly I started making up reverse guitar parts. Saturating them in delay effects forward and reverse. Then stereo panning hit me. Great idea I said to my self. As I snickered at my computer speakers. Then my first experience with Expanders and Compressors. Freaky stuff very freaky! Next thing that came to mind was sample rate conversions. From there came uppers and downers of all kinds. Next thing I new that damn Alvin the chipmunk was around but as my mind recoiled in horror things began to slow. My guitar riffs took on a sedated quality. When it all wore off my head was buzzing. This dear friends was my first trip on the drug called COOL EDIT!

Cool edit pro is the multitrack newer more powerful version of cool edit 96. It's a great multitracker, a bit on the expensive side... Though not compared to pro tools or paris (a bit of a lopsided comparison)
smile.gif

Back