Motu Experts PLEASE help! Ultralite AVB Connection Issue

racer

I've been using my beloved Ultralite AVB for a few months now with absolutely NO problems whatsoever. Suddenly out of nowhere, my device will not show up on discovery and is unable to launch pro audio control at all. I'm running High Sierra on my iMac (10.13.6) along with the most recent firmware installed on the Ultralite, as well as the latest version of the discovery app. I have tried just about EVERYTHING. I've tried using different cables. I've deleted and re downloaded the driver, I've reset the Ultralite to factory default...I tried using it on my other MacBook running Catalina and still nothing, as well as trying it on a windows computer and I'm still having the same issue. In the discovery app, the device will not show up in the Thunderbolt/USB window (I'm using usb). Although, I AM seeing the device show up in the "All Devices" window, but only as "MOTU Pro Audio HTTP Host:5...", and this only lasts for a few seconds before disappearing. When I try going to Pro audio control, I get a message saying "Could not communicate with the device, bad context". I've had some luck when powering on the Ultralite, THEN powering on my computer... in which the device will show up on Logic Pro X (it clearly shows that it is using the Ultralite as the input and output device)..but again, it will not show up on discovery nor will pro audio control work. I'd very much appreciate absolutely any info/help anyone can offer.

#2.png1.png3.png

Back