Industry trickery has my debut release just starting.

Thunderstriker

I tried to enter the industry several years ago by promoting an artist on Facebook. I did bring in big time players, but it didn't go to my advantage.
I have attempted to discuss this online over the years and have had frequent attacks on my postings.
Lawsuits have been filed against Lorde and Taylor Swift, including their respective corporations at the time.
I also had to fight for self-representation in order to disqualify a judge here in Santa Barbara. That court filing shows my logic process are just fine and a link to it on Tumblr can be found on my personal Facebook.
This situation is known in multiple levels of the industry.
Whatever went on behind the scenes, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift feuding was really based on Lorde and Taylor's interactions with the artist I promoted.
Gossip sites have taken down my posts usually, one site left some information up, but there was no actual gossip related to any of this, just attacks.

So now I finally have a few minutes of music.
"Taiwan Thunderstrike 8"
now what...

Eplanet Thunderstriker

That's old news now.
Funnily enough, just before I read your quote, my older son and I were watching something about Kanye. Having been in Christ for the last 34 years and seen the church in the 80s go through that thing of lionizing celeb sports stars, rock and pop stars, murderers and actors who "found" Christ, only to crashland later down the line and ship on out, I just did a :facepalm: and thought "some people just don't learn the lessons of history," even recent history. And are likely doomed to repeat them. Kanye shouldn't be on stages all over America and videos all over YouTube, he should be getting to know what the new life he's in is all about and getting to grips with the reality of it. Hopefully, someone would have told him about Bob Dylan, Susan Atkins, Glenn Hoddle and Justin Fashanu.

I blame Thunderstriker for that off topic observation !:yawn:

Back