im a new bee cakewalk audio pro

mobile

my name is jack and I live in new orleans needing help on cakewalk audio pro 9 back in the 90,s when someone needed help on cakewalk a hand full of us knew almost all to get the computer going. glad to help but today is a lot different I ask to find a forum full of cakewalk lovers and found very rude folks. sorry if u think im a bad guy seem like cakewalk lovers aren't that anymore.

Jack, It seems most of the Cakewalk users have moved on after Gibson guitars bailed out on the company and its daw users. Go to "discuss.cakewalk.com" This is the forum for the "New and Free" Cakewalk by Bandlab . Everyone is very friendly and extremely helpful. It is geared toward the Bandlab version of Sonar Platinum, but these are people who have been with the company from the beginning and know all of the old programs. Even some of the main software developers from Cakewalk/Sonar moved to Bandlab and are active on the forum. MS

PS... I have never had a problem with people being unfriendly or making me feel ignorant for asking basic questions or having minor problems on "This" forum. Everyone has been very helpful and respectful. Mark

Back