i have the biggest and most frustrating problem ever!

Shack Studio

i just brought gutiar rig 2 as a plug-in for Digital performer 5 on my mac. When i open guitar rig the window opens bigger than the screen so i cant get to the bottom to preview or apply my sound because on macs u can only resize a widow from the bottom right hand corner and i cant get to that because it is off screen! iv tried using 'window wrangler' but it dont work.... any help would be so appreciated. there is a pic attached incase u dont get what i mean.

I'm not a MAC user, but on a PC you would be able to change the screen display resolution . . . can you do that? have you tried that?

im a PC user but im sure its very similar... try changinging your monitor resolution settings... look for display settings... on a PC you right click and click on preferences...

cheers for your help, it works but i have to do it every time i want to use it but ah well better than nothing. and just to add i only use mac because Digital Performer is the DAW i work best in... and i just think mac's look cool.

Cheers dudes :)

Back