How to play piano on GarageBand?

leeSophia

My main use of this is to be able to use software like SimplyPiano. The app teaches you how to play the piano by asking you to play a note and waiting to hear the sound via the microphone. That's not very accurate (especially when playing chords). In order to be more precise, they recommend connecting your keyboard to the iPad so they communicate via the MIDI interface.

My problem is actually with GarageBand. I can hear both the normal piano sound and the instrument that I've chosen in the app, at the same time. How do I only hear the instrument in the app?

GarageBand for Windows comes with a fully functional and complete sound library that includes voice, presets, and instruments. It’s an absolute asset for professionals because of its vast selection of session instruments. For example, They have 5 drummer audition to fit everyone’s distinct style.

It comes equipped with 100s of Hip Hop, EDM and Jazz synth sounds, with built-in-lessons for piano and guitar. The insanely huge sound library on each instruments can create a huge number of permutation and combination for you to choose from.

You are equipped with the ability to fix rhythm issues or autotune, track and mix your track with instruments, put effects like compression and visual EQ with a click.

You can also check the website I found using Garageband for windows through the ios emulator.some are free and some are to be bought.

Back